header image

12.18.2006

What am I?

I keep starting posts with I am... and then deleting them because I am completely unable to articulat what I am at this very moment.

I am....
scared
tired
nauseaus
full
terrified
content
lethargic
bored
calm
serene
guilty
self absorbed
shaking
trembling
sore


mostly I am in great desire of shower I believe.

It would probably get rid of a large portions of those I am's and replace them with things like awake, warm (the shaking and trembling is due to well muscle spasms and cold) and not sore...couldn't come up with an antonym there.

I had an epipheny sort of... a realization? not really an epipheny it is no where on that grand of a scale.

However that is my own realization and others don't get to know :P

I feel bad cuz everyone is in finals and yet I am bored out of my wits and therefore end up distracting them with things like puzzles (FACK new puzzles are out!) and msn and chatting and poking and what not. I am just a giant distraction much apologies :) but not too many cuz I appreciate the fact that I am not being ignored.

and YES I do actually feel guilt... occasionally.

Tonight we are going to see the Holiday and it shall be a total chick flick which is why the boys are being left behind.

I have spent far too much money and plan on spending much more.

PS to whoever decided to introduce me to perezhilton.com death to you

"should we juice an onion?" - Jingchan Hu

ummm yeah

# posted by Diana: 4:11 p.m. |