11.29.2006
To help commemerate my new ipod I've done a meme for it...also cuz I'm hella bored at work as per alwaysSo, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle/Random
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
HERE I GO:
Opening Credits:
Stupid Girl – Cold
(there is some irony to that isn’t there…)
Waking Up:
My Holiday Burn (The Get up Kids vs. Matchbox Romance) – The Legion of Doom
First Day At School:
Sleep – My Chemical Romance
(it is what we do in school…)
Falling In Love:
Place for My Head – Linkin Park
(…hahahahahahahahahahha....... no seriously)
Breaking Up:
Gone Forever – Three Days Grace
Prom:
Love Song - Anberlin
(that’s idealistic...)
Life's OK:
I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and all I got was this Stupid Song Written About Me – Fall Out Boy
(obviously sleeping with fallout boy makes life okay?)
Breakdown:
Jenny Was a Friend of Mine – The Killers
(that’s lovely and morbid)
Driving:
As You Sleep – Something Corporate
(another reason why I shouldn’t drive…)
Flashback:
Your Star – The All American Rejects
Getting Back Together:
Not Enough – Our Lady Peace
Wedding:
Lying Awake – Our Lady Peace
Sex Scene:
Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
Birth of Child:
Knock-down Drag-out - Weezer
(damn straight I better be knocked out…out not down I know)
Final Battle:
Friday Night – The Click Five
(perkiest final battle music EVER)
Death Scene:
Back Home – Yellowcard
Funeral Song:
Borderline (Madonna Cover) - Showoff
Dance Sequence:
Inside Out – Yellowcard
End Credits:
Come on Home – Franz Ferdinand
# posted by Diana: 2:53 p.m. |