11.29.2006
This term is nearly over…!!! Only one week left then no more classes :S. Sadly I shall be stuck here working until Dec 22 L On the positive my finals are done as of Monday. I think that’s a positive. I am literally counting down the days until I get to get out of this job and get back in school.
Anyways my mom let me buy my own Christmas present early so I am not a proud owner of a sexy new ipod nano gen 2 and in blue J I would definitely post a picture but my camera is still effed AND for some weird reason I can’t find a pic on google images…so I have stolen straight off the apple website
[edit] I took the pictures out because they were HUGE and lagging everything [/edit]Obviously it’s the first one (cuz that one is blue) but now you get a rotational view of its hotness.
Thanks to my lovely hot new ipod I have also rediscovered my love of punk goes pop which takes my secret harbored love of pop music and makes it so my ears don’t bleed by having punk bands cover them.
Otherwise life is life and its all the same.
Tuck and Roll Biznatch!
# posted by Diana: 2:31 p.m. |