header image

11.16.2006

On Monday instead of you know sleeping or doing work I went on a soiree if you will with Jingchan. This resulted in purchasing groceries, going to the mall and getting the new Cosmo which I assure you is the most important bit of information.

We were chilling and relaxing (chillaxing if you will) in her basement what with the Prison Break and Heroes and what not when we brought out the December Cosmo. Rich being the manly man he is got dibs and was reading through it whilst others worked, shopped (yes more shopping, it was online), played games, ate jelly beans (thanks Tyler!) and watched tv.

This led to an arguement on who should be putting the toilet seat up or down. Trivial n'est pas?

Anyways bit more reading and what not then its "Guys don't play mind games". Now if it was possble and I lived in a comic book world a thought bubble with a LOT of !!!! and a WTF and more !!!! would have popped up above every girls head. Then there was arguing and a bit of yelling (a la Lynn and myself).

Now I don't deny girls do play mind games. But to say guys don't? thats just an atrocity. Alex and I have also been discussing this out of boredom at work and him being in Sweden and he is trying to convince me that boys do not play mindgames with such arguments as

"um... boys play 0 mind games. in fact, we play negative mind games. we don't have the capacity for such intellectual endeavours."

and

"
we are ruled by our penises, and video games"

and

"
we occasionally react to things like sticking our hands in a fire, or getting stabbed. you'd think that was our brain at work, but that's just our penis trying to keep us alive so we can have more sex"

to which I respond. As if.

I like the options he has presented me, thinking boys play mind games or are mentally handicapped. Seriously what a future.

Now to make they Grey's Anatomy reference. Just look at McDreamy! he's being all McDreamy AND playing mind games! Is Meredith playing mind games? I think not! She's totally all over telling people everything (probably not the brightest idea but she can blame it on a morphine drip or tequila at least)

Yes I'm super bored at work. Also Monday was a big old dumb day as many people have heard so I'm making this my dumb week....hopefully it won't be reflected in my midterm that I took.

I wish I could put a photo in here of McDreamy being all McMindgame with his awesome McHair... but instead I'll stop saying Mc and close out with a Grey's Anatomy quote!

"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard." - George

yeah I lied that was totally full of Mc's but how hilarious is that line? PS McHottie totally McSister

# posted by Diana: 10:29 a.m. |