header image

11.14.2006

Its been awhile. I wish I could say life has been exciting and happening and full of good cheer and all that sort of perky jazz but instead its been ... I don't know the word. Its not dull or monotonous or numb or boring. Its just been kinda blank? My English skills are sub par and yesterday was a dumb day I daresay I'm feeling residual effects.

Everything seems to just be happening. Its not really good or bad or interesting or boring. Its barely stimulating but far from the void of nothing I occasionally live through.

Maybe its because a lot of it has been trivial and there has been much on my mind. A lot of retail therapy, dining out, working mundane activities, attending repeatitive classes, drinking, socializing, the general life in which I lead. Its no longer stimulating. Well it was hardly stimulating to begin with but at least before I was able to conduct it with some enjoyment.

I still do, sometimes.

Other problem my crazy ass moodiness. Well just yesterday I swear I was in hysterics from flashes of anger to just laughing like dieing with laughter. I blame this all on the gourmet jelly beans and the starvation I was enduring as we made our like fiftieth trip to the mall.

I dunno, Deja Vu kinda sucks, cuz the past definately does.

And End Scene.

# posted by Diana: 9:14 a.m. |