header image

10.15.2006

Recently everything has been difficult. Nothing really new in the spectrum of life but it has lead to a lot of discussion on passion and mantras and the future.

I have the privledge of knowing a lot of very talented writers who are able to express themselves with hapless abandonment and I can't help but feel a bit jealous at their words. I find more often then not I am restricted in what I'm willing to write about probably due to fear or anxiety. Yet they, they can express their opinion, their experience, their thoughts with complete disregard of what others are going to think probably because it is their opinion and their experience and their thoughts.

Still I live vicariously through their eloquence since more often then not they evoke emotion which can be related too, they have lived life and experienced the good and the bad and the ugly and are unashamed to share it with the world.

For that I must give them thanks for they help give way to expression which I could never do.

Cheers to all the writers who write for themselves and allow others to find solice in their words.

# posted by Diana: 11:02 p.m. |