header image

10.18.2006

I've had the song from the trailer in Marie Antoinette running through my head for days...Good going strokes all I can hear is "I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded..."

ON LOOP ... its a bit sanity reducing.

But you know you know whats VERY insanity inducing?

Registering for classes, but it is done :)

So come Winter 2007 I shall be taking...

ECON 344 - Marketing: Principles of Marketing and Consumer Economics @ 11:30 - 12:20 MWF
CLAS 202 - Ancient Roman Society @ 1:30 - 2:20 MWF
ARTS 301 - Studies in Humanities @ 4:30 - 5:50 MW
PSYCH 339 Personnel Selection @ 8:30 - 9:50 Th
PSYCH 292 - Basic Data Analysis @ 10:30 - 12:20 TTh
PSYCH 292 - Basic Data Analysis Tutorial @ 1:00-2:20 T

Doesn't it all just sound SO exciting?

So the next challenge is to get these books at low to minimal cost...

# posted by Diana: 1:31 p.m. |