header image

10.27.2006

Facebook you consume my soul, however sometimes I come across something interesting and I am intruiged. Danny tagged me in a post asking me for 6 words to make a story, the best story ever for that matter.

http://blog.wired.com/sixwords/

full explanation can be found there but I figure I shall post a few of my favorite... then write my own and then maybe someone else might like to give it a try?

Longed for him. Got him. Shit.
- Margaret Atwood

His penis snapped off; he’s pregnant!
- Rudy Rucker

With bloody hands, I say good-bye.
- Frank Miller

Heaven falls. Details at eleven.
- Robert Jordan

Bush told the truth. Hell froze.
- William Gibson

Will this do (lazy writer asked)?
- Ken MacLeod

Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
- Steven Meretzky

from me to you
"Deep breath, clear mind. Jump now."

# posted by Diana: 2:26 p.m. |