9.12.2006
Legends was on food network today!!!! best surprise everrrrr at least IMO hahah. FYI legends is a flair bartending competition and I love it, so much fun to watch (yes I have weird weird interests but I don't care cuz its awesome)Dude life sucks for Francesco Leoni... I love him muchly like he's an awesome awesome flair bartender and he JUST can't make it past third :( it sucks soooo much for him.
The Delpech brothers are insane and they definately deserve to be the top but seriously the older (christian) has taken it FOUR years in a row and the only way for another person to win is for him to bow out hahahaha. Ah well Rodrigo Delpech is pretty baller and it is pretty awesome...
I love Legends :) Francesco Leoni... you need to win seriously
[edit] so apparently I was watching Legends 7 which was the 2005 contest oops... legends 8 was this year my bad and had totally different competitors but the same winners yah yah delpech brothers [/edit]
# posted by Diana: 10:01 p.m. |