9.11.2006
Its been a LONG week, understatedly. I'm currently sitting in my office, with my boss having just told me to "just sit and be very very quiet." I've completely wrecked my voice and have spent the better half of the last week sounding like a prepubescent boy. I love it, really I do.So Frosh week... Never again am I doing residence and faculty its like hell but worse because you need to be peppy. Otherwise good times all around.
Highlights include
- moving in a 27 inch TV
- carrying that GIANT ARSE TRUNK
- watching everyone and their mom try to hold fridges for Jasper to carry
- getting bonus points at Playfair for east :)
- seeing Team Ryouka
- watching Del deal with drunks
- partyboying and making EdCom smile
- Minotaur rushing EVERYONE
- dressing up in those crazy heels that Kphan and Lyns-dawg got me (don't know why I'm calling her Lyns-dawg but it feels right)
- dealing at the high roller table and running out of chips
- Single and Sexy
- slip and slide fiasco's
- karma hitting me and having two frosh fresh off the slip and slide party boy me for points
- Metric concert
- winning the TROPHY!! (E-A-S-T tropy to the seventies!! HELL YEAH!)
- trying to improv the leader dance
- stealing as much free pizza as we physically can
- making toga's for my entire floor
- seeing one of my male frosh wearing lime green booty shorts under his toga
- SOCIALS
from what I can remember at least those bits rocked :)
some less endearing highlights include
- anything in the morning including move in at 615 am
- the freak weather that went from nice and warm to really cold to drizzly to thunderstorms
- the entire lack of voice and general impending illness
- missing big brother :(
All in all a good week and I can't wait to sleep off this sleep debt.... wheeee
# posted by Diana: 8:52 a.m. |