header image

9.21.2006

I realize how sad this term is going to be. My life revolves around messing around on a computer with some spread sheets and facebook for 8 hours a day, a WHACK LOAD of hour long dramas and a lot of liquor.

Oh boy my life is so exciting isn't it?

Grey's Anatomy season premiere tonight :), marathoning Veronica Mars, downloading Prison Break, borrowing Desperate housewives, waiting on Lost, debating House, anticipating One Tree Hill

Did I miss anything? Oh right the guilty pleasures of Reality Television

Big Brother is over, reruns of So you think you can Dance are on, Canada wins another rockstar competition, Survivor is a hilarious "social experiment", missed the first episode of Amazing Race

No hip hop this term for the class is le full which is le sad. Mebbe club we shall see I am pretty lazy. Much love to Juli as well for her web site prowess she is my queen.

Lots of Bomber action, pictures pending for Kphan to get them on facebook so I can transfer them accordingly.

I wish I could be funny on my blog but its not my forte. Instead I find that it is meant more for my own notes and memories so I can remember all that I need to do and have done. I miss my DJ much more whining but much more useful.

I need to go grocerry shopping for I feel like experimenting... but I suppose step one is to be paid so I have money to purchase grocerries with.

This term will be interesting... to say the least

# posted by Diana: 1:00 p.m. |