9.12.2006
I missed a LARGE chunk of the Toyota Challenge which was super sad but from what I can gather off the internet and what I watched... Scotty Cranmer is awesome :) He owned park and is therefore first which is awesome cuz Daniel Dhers scares me..Ryan Guettler is back and on top in dirt and while I doubt he'll place overall he still rocked it at San Jose.
So I missed all of BMX but I did catch Skate which was hilarious but not really haha. Bucky Lasek got first but I guess its really only cuz Sandro Dias and Bob Burnquist had MASSIVE wipeouts on their second runs which kinda sucked.
Also I REALLY want to know what happened!! Travis Pastrana didn't compete so now Nate Adams is schooling him... but there is still a HUGE gap between him and Mason... where did he go?.....
# posted by Diana: 3:51 p.m. |