9.29.2006
I have been sick with strep throat goodness.I have therefore been massivley moody/angry/bitchy because of said strep throat goodness.
I hope to god the mood swings are due to the strep throat.
I have been paid.
I am happy...temporarily.
I feel like a crack addict.
I am shaking.
I feel like it is one of those days.
I have returned to work.
I wish I had not.
I have a slight headache.
I am some what hungry.
I don't think I shall eat today.
I want a hug.
I miss you.
I feel quite cold.
I think I'm experiencing dry mouth.
I have discovered we are in for an ugly season.
I feel the need to mention I meant that in terms of clothes.
I am having an internal debate.
I am wondering do I read my textbook or work on the website.
I don't know who will win.
I have a class today.
I am going to go to the mall.
I should really stop eating...at bomber.
I am worried for I do not have enough classes offered in winter term.
I really should work.
This is my day.
# posted by Diana: 10:12 a.m. |