header image

8.30.2006

Facebook is being a tool, it WILL NOT let me import my blog onto it. Quite frustrating... However, it is letting me put a cute little badge on my blog, since it obviously wants the free advertising.

Diana Ho's Facebook profile

tada, look its me with my email and my blog. Now let me import it you be-otch!! grar.

I am terribly bored at work, MSN, sudoku's facebook, email and all that jazz can only entertain you for so long before you realize you have no work to do and no matter how much you procrastinate it is not going to make more work appear. Is it sad that I'd rather have something to do right now, like some filing or some highlighting or I don't know just some data entry. I could really go for some data entry right now. How depressing.

I'm in the midst of moving aka packing all my shit away and I can happily say I've accumulated a LOT of crap. Like a dozen hats, two dozen pairs of shoes, 4 leis, 3 boas, cardboard cut outs of the happy bunny, posters everywhere and clothes coming out the ying yang. This will be a challenge, there are many many rubber maid containers filled with trinkets and books and what nots, there will be more garbage bags filled with clothes cuz I'm too lazy to pack, I can only imagine the number of boxes with food and kitchen stuffs. Lord how am I going to pull this off. Oh boy.

# posted by Diana: 2:06 p.m. |