header image

8.25.2006

Day one of work is over.

I'm just chillaxing in my OFFICE (or jail cell...) messing around on the internet as I wait for the ever so lovely Lynsi to get her arse over here so we can get some din din.

Today I have sat in on a liason meeting (meaning I'm fully versed in our school's Environmental Studies Programs), organized a SHIT load of newspaper articles for the past year, and been assigned a competition analysis to research. Meaning I look up grad programs all across Canada and get massively irritated by the crappiness that is called university webpages.

Its been fun, I play a lot of sudoku, minesweeper, a lot of facebook, msn, email and yet do massive amounts of work.

Steve came and visited me bringing me back my Tucker Max book which was happy and therefore I believe a lot of people should come and visit me and bring me drawings cuz I'm lonely and such in my tiny office...

ES1 Room 226!! COME VISIT

# posted by Diana: 4:43 p.m. |