header image

8.21.2006

Back in Waterloo now and I'm still sniffling and congested like its no one's business. What does this mean? Its not allergies... I'm just sick. Germs are taking over my body and beating me into submissions. I am not happy...

However, I have gone for drinks and 1/2 price appetizers with BChow and Jcat, I've gone to Yorkdale, I've eaten some Pho, some Thai and some Jap, I've been to Vaughn Mills, I saw some Snakes on a Plane, I've purchased some sexy gray suede slingbacks, 2 pairs of jeans, a wallet and a shirt, I've partied up the end of the MCAT's, I've finally been to the Honest Lawyer because of that MCat partying, I've run into high school and university friends alike, I've experienced a lot of road rage and I've figured out I want to buy a hat.

*sniffle sniffle* and now Iron Chef is calling me name, and Bobby Flay SUCKS ... thankfully, its Mario Batali who is cooking and welcome to Battle Shrimp...

Allez Cuisine!

[edit]

AHH I FORGOT I got to watch the Vans Invitational of the Dew Action Sport Tour annndddd holy crap the BMX was HOT... and by BMX I mean Scotty Cranmer of course. First run's were terribleeee, everyone was falling LEFT AND RIGHT man. Freaking two people I think finished their runs without face planting, one being ... I wanna say Alistair Whitton and for sure Ryan Nyquist. Nyquist stayed on cuz he was playing it safe with his busted up ACL... but either way Cranmer had a BEAUTIFUL second run and I love him slightly even if his first run was ass hat. It makes me upset that Daniel Dhers is leading... I don't know why... and I wanna know what the hellz happened to Ryan Guettler that he's not competing anymore. *sigh* and *drools* I can't believe I've been missing this... but wonderfull two more places to hit up and BMX dirt/park/vert will be awesomeeee and some skate board not blades which makes me sad cuz it means no more ryan englehart. Yes I know I'm weird and a nerd leave me alone :P ... PS Travis Pastrana you better OWN!

[/edit]

# posted by Diana: 12:04 a.m. |