header image

5.30.2006

I should be writing a paper for History and instead I've opted to do this...

1) I miss you, I'll always miss you, and that kinda sucks
2) Considering our state of affairs we sure do bicker a lot however I love you dearly and you are one of the few people who will ever get to recieve that
3) yeah I love you too but slightly less just cuz we're kinda superficial but yeah you get some love as well
4) you took everything from me, finish the job
5) I have a slight crush on you
6) You are driving me absolutely insane, and I doubt you'll ever know
7) I value your friendship a lot and that surprises me
8) Your quirky nature brightens my day
9) I think you are so amazingly beautiful and honestly I'm a little jealous
10) I wish that other people could see past your face and understand all the other amazing qualities you possess
11) I kind of wish you'd hate me more so maybe I'd feel some emotion in return
12) You were my confident and I worry about how thats going to screw me over eventually
13) You try to make life terrible and it bugs me, which it shouldn't since I do it too
14) I want to get closer to you but I don't know if you'd let me
15) You're so far away and yet not, I'm scared about when you come back
16) I can't wait for you to get here, I hope you love it because you deserve it
17) I hope it all turns out well, I'm scared it won't
18) I wished we talked more often, we have a weird abusive friendship
19) I feel so sorry for you because you get the brunt of my emotional distress, but I thank you for it as well
20) Your kindness amazes and impresses me to no end
21) I'm glad we become closer friends since some of our moments together are the ones I'm never going to forget
22) you're oddly supportive of me seeing as how we don't actually get along that well
23) It makes me a little bit sad to see how we've drifted since university, but at the same time I enjoy how when we get back together nothing has changed
24) I wonder what I did wrong with you often
25) I hate you

Also my inner debate, Edgefest1 and city and color/dashboard confessional/say anything or ottawa... options options

# posted by Diana: 1:34 a.m. |