5.07.2006
I haven't posted in forever, and its not due to lack of things happening. If anything just the opposite. I'm sleep deprived, over worked, sick, tired, aching, light headed and generally feel like ass.Work ended in the coop sense and I headed back to Toronto for a couple of days, hit up Afterlife found it way too yellow for my liking and saw Silent Hill. Came back to school worked a 30 hour week with a full course load. Went out to fubar twice, phils once, attended a BOT, nearly went to spur and ceasers. Now I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I'm doped up on tylenol colds, codein and dimetapp. It hurts to breathe.
I have another split shift of work tomorrow, along with two classes and the sigma chi bbq to attend.
I'd love to say I'd not have it any other way but I'm burning out holy crap. My work term report still isn't written my speech communication homework is half done and I have a week of reading to go under my belt.
This weekend I head back to Toronto for the All American Reject Concert with Fall Out Boy. I just hope I'm still alive.
Either way if you're in the tdot holla at me this weekend cuz I'm in town yet again. I know wtf.
PS Dashboard and City and Color are in town soon. I want to go.
# posted by Diana: 10:49 p.m. |