5.15.2006
Another week, another random run about of things that has happened.Surprisingly I haven't consumed any of the alcohol in like a week... not since last Friday at BOT. I think this is an achievement. Anyways, so Sigma Chi BBQ occured, great fun with free food as always. Went to the mall with Jin and Amy and spent way too much money ... well not really compared to them lol, but I bought 7 shirts.... yes I have a problem. Tried to stitch in the letters of pi alpha sigma and got lazy and gave up. Watch the Aristocrats while doing it, there was a lot of swearing. Went out for some chinese with some of the girlies. Partook in clubs day on Thursday and part of Friday. Did a paid psych experiment. Headed back to Toronto. Saw Mission Impossible 3. Spent around $350 at the Eaton Center... bought 3 skirts, 1 pair of pants, a tube of mascara ($30!!), a mothers day card and some other stuff... I really have a problem. Went to see the Black Clouds and Underdog Concert. Missed seeing October Falls cuz I was in line at the merch stand (did get 2 tshirts though :)). Wasn't too impressed with From Frist to Last. Fell in Love all over again with All American Rejects... gonna see them again in July. Watched a large chunk of the Fall Out Boy Concert and it was good but AAR was better lol. Did some homework. Headed back to Waterloo.
Otherwise my todo list...
write a cover letterapply for coop jobs- read psych 253 ch 1, 2, 3
- read phil pgs 150-168
- read hist ch 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and topics 2 and 3
- read engl ch 1, 2, 3
- fill out bursary form
pay rogers billcall bellfinish speech assignmentcreate speech outlinecreate speech cue cardsemail new frosh leadersemail old leaders and harass them- get psych book from kelly
# posted by Diana: 3:40 a.m. |