4.26.2006
Only a couple more days until the work term is over! Until that point though much has happened.Went to a love-er-lee kegger with Lynsi, met some random Laurier boys and drank down WAY too much beer. I would post up pictures of people or the party but they all look kinda sad or the people are in an unflattering pose. Did have some interesting conversations with some very drunk people. One guy and I were discussing concerts for awhile when one of Lynsi's home town friends came over and declared "My friend over there told me to fuck you." Puts a quick end to the conversation and then of course he forgot haha, the kid had an exam the next day too so props to him. They did destroy some stuff so I'll post a picture of that, here is the TV they took two by fours too.

Attended the sigma chi bbq as well, that was fun. Got some burgers and some sausage, played some beer pong (I know whats with all the beer when it tastes like gross? Its called free... free things taste better).

B-Chow and myself, ofcourse I'm wearing his aviators.. I post this picture cuz

People are learning some beerpong action here, Lysni and I beat out Shirley (or S-Manh!) and B-Chow (or Brian...). Only by one cup though, still it was my first beer pong win so I'm proud. Didn't even need to get Steve to act as a pinch hitter for me :)
Also just to incriminate Brian a bit more

Hot isn't it?
# posted by Diana: 6:28 p.m. |