header image

4.14.2006

I got tagged awhile ago by Bren ...

Rules: The first player of this game starts with "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things as well and state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names.


1) I chase beer with anything and everything, water, juice, vodka, pop a combination of the above. I can't drink beer straight :(
2) I will put tomatos on just about anything, I don't actually like tomatos and will pull them off after eating about 1 1/2 peices in proportion to whatever I'm eating
3) I hate clowns and mimes... they're creepy. I don't care what people say CREEPY... along with puppets and marionettes. Not the felt ones like muppets I mean the porcelain ones that are like Chucky. So I guess add some ventriliquisim into that.
4) I hate blowdrying my hair, I will rarely do it and I swear to god it does not add more body, shine or volume to my hair.
5) I tend not to read labels when I'm buying things which is why I've bought volume enhancing shampoo, self tanning lotion and things with sparkles and glitter in them. Often the above mentioned items would also be on sale
6) I never actually know what to say when having to do these kind of things for ice breakers and opt for my odd love of the word chartreuse but my great dislike of the color

# posted by Diana: 1:24 p.m. |