header image

4.16.2006

Been ill so obviously the best decision in the world is to go out and get drunk in hopes the liquor will eat away the germs. Its been oddly effective, more so then the codein I've been drinking. Thursday night headed off to Fubar with for some nice people auctioning. the Sigma Lambda Gamma's auctioned off a nice array of the male and females getting a high of $30 for the boys and a high of $70 for the girls. This all happened in voodoo lounge actually and afterwards in Fubar we danced up a storm and it was soooo freaking hot.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Lovely shot of the pi alpha sigma girls dancing it up! Sadly Jin left a bit earlier but it is tax season and she does need to work :) Lynsi was sweating through her pants! but the wife beaters are hot and I can't believe those two came right after their final haha thats hardcore!

Friday Tamara had invited me out to party it up with her cousin who was in from Toronto so I met up with a whack load of her friends and tried out some Mexican tequila which SCHOOLS the stuff we get in Canada, Jose is just not up there in the quality. To show the classy toronto girl waterloo the only place we could bring her was Phils the dirtiest cheapest hole in town :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

the random girlies I met that night... its great when you're drunk and you all only know one person in common. You bond SO quickly! Phils is surprisingly cooler then Fubar albeit that might be cuz it was less crowded and underground. The bartender gave Tamara's cousin (Laura) a flower it was hilarious. Met a lot of random people, definately didn't catch their name but thats hardly siginificant. Ran into some other friends and got nicely plastered and drunk :)

Lastly Saturday we began celebrating Noemi's birthday! which is technically on Sunday but well party it up into the next day right? Drank in Rez which was something I haven't done in FOREVER (thats a lie ... I think I drank in REV on St.Pats and in MKV whenever there was zoom haha... I miss drinking in V1 though, which I incidently didn't even do... oops). Around 11:30 we were going to head out to Phils which turned into a bust since they actually were hardasses and wouldn't let Noemi in cuz it hadn't been a full business day since her birthday. I blame this on teh Phil's bouncer stabbing which is a shame ... ended up going back to fubar watching the boys drink down pitcher upon pitcher and then dancing to an entirely different beat.

[edit] I was waiting for pics to post this but I figure screw it I'll add pics later accordingly ...[/edit]

# posted by Diana: 8:07 p.m. |