header image

3.29.2006

So I teefed Christina's memory card and copied a shite load of pics from that to my computer which I feel like sharing with the world :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

One day long ago I got bored at 2 am so Christina and I made a lovely two tier cake. What does this tell us? We shouldn't keep the ingrediants to baked goods in the house. Especially with frosting and sprinkles lieing around.

Image hosting by Photobucket

For St.Patricks Day I dyed my hair green... I also dyed Schaming's hair green... mine was much brighter in the end.

Image hosting by Photobucket

EOT and Phils ... this would be in phils after drinking a shite load from EOT. I'm betting that this is where I began contracting this lovely strep throat.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Finally a picture from the KRWT party at Weaver Arm's. At this moment in time B-Chow has held me in place for like a minute and will continue to hold me there for another while screaming "forever" and "always". There is some lovely beer pong happening in front of us.

Tada~~~

Alright I'm done :)

P.S. WCRI Next Year w00t w00t! Cl-44!!

# posted by Diana: 11:07 p.m. |