3.24.2006
Posting at work, should be working, am not. No one seems to notice or care. If they do notice they say nothing.Its been a few days since my last post and much longer since one that actually said anything. Sadly I find these posts so rarely say anything and well sucks for that.
The weekend that recently passed was VOC weekend and I think I can safely say I've never been that drunk without getting sick. The night is a bit of a blurry haze and I've been informed of some actions that I don't recall (none all that embarassing thankfully mostly just text msgs, facebooks, msns and a random trip to my downstairs neighbours *shrugs*). Retreat was entertaining as always, pimping out the east side with the seventies baby. Gonna be off the hook! (I feel like using random slang... such as the word Ass hat.) East LOVE all around (our theme for the year is east love :) aka east loves ALL) Played much of the zoom, sang songs about Chicago and a lady in red. Met some new people, got better acquinted with others and all in all good times.
Fast forward a bit because working just isn't that interesting. Meeting on Tuesday and we are officially the Pi Alpha Sigma! (ΠΑΣ if you will) for the time being :). Shirts are being made, bank accounts are being set up, social events are being planned, packages are being recieved and if all goes well we should be on our way to becoming Alpha Omicron Pi's (AΟΠ). Exciting exciting stuff, things are growing astronomically and moving fast and its almost one of those things you can't help but be excited about. East Love to my sisters :)
Oh also more exciting semi VOC and ΠΑΣ news! Its been decided Homa, Christina, Kelly and I are going to learn that Ok GO dance! We kept screaming and giggling at retreat and it caused quite a scene but its a lofty goal and I'm terribly excited. I'm betting I'm going to spend more time dissecting that video then studying my French which I should since my exams is April 8th and I don't know french yet. Yikes!
hmmm... I've been at eating at bomber way too much but thats okay, went there on Wednesday after attending a lengthy and well filled out Zoom party. Played some Bullshit! worked our way up to Advanced Zoom! which was quite impressive in my mind, what with the shooter, score, et la but! (which made me drink way too many times for my liking). Met and got to know even more VOC which was always a positive and then spent the night dancing away at bomber.
That night shit hit the fan so to speak but we won't go into that but it led to me getting no sleep and therefore calling in sick to work since I woke up with 2 hours under my belt and felt like death with a frog in his throat. It wasn't cool, so w00t for sickness getting some sleep and doing some needed errands (aka laundry).
The week continues though, back at work after semi relaxation still feeling like death, tonight its EOT and possibly Phils? One can hope that we make it there :) Tomorrow its KRWT so a randomy Happy Birthday to those even though they aren't today or tomorrow haha its easier this way. March has been a birthday infested month.
I feel like I've rambled on long enough, and not to mention I actually have some work to do now. Side note it makes me a little sad apparently it took 4 people to do my job when I was away yesterday. ... Oh well at least I'm useful.
[edit] oh and we made some freaking awesome banana bread yesterday [/edit]
[edit] I forgot to mention! Homa introduced me to possibly one of the most amazing movies ever and now I'm passing the joy on to everyone else with ... Snakes on a Plane! . Click the link to see the trailer... oh god Snakes on a Muthafucking plane!. Oh Samuel L. Jackson, this is why you should read the script before you sign on to do it :) [/edit]
# posted by Diana: 8:46 a.m. |