header image

3.13.2006

I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I've been terribly busy.

VOC retreats, work, Arts retreats, homework, going home, still trying to have a social life. Everything seems to be happening. Sadly this means my posts are going to be lacking in the hilarious stories.

VOC retreat was awesome, a lot games and giving of the input and the food. K-Court is hilarious and apparently I might be DHo on my name tags... is that even OLT approved?

Arts retreat was something else, my team seems good, it appears that we are the minotaurs. Had some games, some food some introductions and such. Very tiring though since I hauled ass back from Toronto that morning.

While in Toronto it was so chill, I actually studied a bit of french! Also watched 'Waiting...' with Ryan Reynolds, Anna Faris, Justin Long and actually a lot of other big name actors for an Indy film and watched Jarhead which had Jake Gyllenghal running around butt nekkid with a santa hat on the genitals so that was always good.

Life in general has been monotonous but not, everything is happening and time is flying by but it feels like nothing is happening at the same time lol. Its not a good thing I suppose but whatever. The reality of the situation is that anything that actually matters to me won't be in this at this point in time, if you want to know you should already and otherwise ask and Ill probably tell.

pictures are pending from some awesome bomber nights and I still need to get up the pics from frosh week and barnX cuz I got those from Kav...awhile ago.

# posted by Diana: 1:17 a.m. |