header image

2.15.2006

So I should be sleeping but instead I'm sitting here filling out a Meme as I was for my MD to load up with some new music now that I've located a battery. I <3>Four jobs I’ve had
1. Bus Girl at Swiss Chalet - *shudder*
2. Cashier at Chapters/UW Bookstore - I like my bookstores...
3. Telemarketer in a call center - really not as bas as you'd think
4. Jr. Assistant Registrar at the University of Waterloo - where I work.. right NOW

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Finding Nemo - every day first term...
2. Underworld - I don't know why I just can
3. Interview with a Vampire - Classic
4. Dogma - best movie of ALL time

Four places I have lived
1. Scarborough
2. Waterloo
3. Milliken
4. Markham

Four TV shows I love
1. Scrubs - Sadly the shows coming to an end
2. CSI - I watch WAY too much CSI...
3. Kitchen Confidential - So amazing if only for four episodes
4. America's Next Top Model - I love my fashion and my reality TV what can I say?

Four places I’ve vacationed
1. Taiwan
2. Florida
3. Tennessee
4. China

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Some form of capalletti from East Side
2. Surf and Turf although I NEVER have it
3. Cheesecake ... yes thats a dish
4. Chicken Ceaser Salad

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. Facebook
3. College Humor
4. Waterloo Mail

Blogs:
1. Juliana's
2. B-Chow's
3. Bren's
4. Toria's

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Travelling in Europe
2. In bed sleeping
3. Somewhere warm ... or with a working heater
4. On Spring Break

... okay one MD is now done one more to go... that can load while I sleep... Last step is I'm supposed to tag four people but too much effort for that :) Lates~~


# posted by Diana: 12:21 a.m. |