header image

2.26.2006

Reading week is coming to an end and its been... weird.

Been working all week so I technically didn't get a reading week but thats not to say I didn't do stuff. Got a LOT of sleep which was SWEET, saw Pilate and the Killer Lights play which was hot, went to the mall twice (fairview and conestoga) and bought too much clothing :( (gonna have to go back again cuz I need to exchange/return some stuff), went to REV, went to some house party, chatted with some people who I've lost touch with and watched like 6 episodes of one tree hill.

Its not 4 am on a Sunday I've gone through some weird arse epipheny I'm tired as hell and instead of sleeping i'm going to watch some more tv on my comp cuz I took a nap from 4-7 and now my sleep pattern is fucked up like you wouldn't believe.

PS. even though it won't be read thanks to adam for picking me up tonight, much appreciation.

[edit] removed. [/edit]

# posted by Diana: 3:52 a.m. |