2.02.2006
I'm sitting at work contemplating my utter current dislike for shoes. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE shoes. I'm the one who proclaimed I had fallen in love with a pair of shoes...
to be exact... but Christina stole away my love purchasing them for herselves. Time has moved on though and no bringing up old wounds.
But right now I'm sitting at my desk not walking around the office and well honestly screw the shoes. Its not like I'm even wearing uncomfortable shoes either, you know the ones that look so freak amazing but are death pain to wear or even the kinda ugly but still not entirely comfortable to wear. I'm wearing my VANS! occasionally...my converse/powder rooms (I can't find my Kswiss :( ... they'll reappear eventually I figure.) Like either way its runners! comfy runners at that. Either way their allure is temporarily gone... have I seen to many mukluks and uggs? Is the winter season causing such havoc on the artificial suede that the lustre of my shoes is gone? Well yes to both but I don't know I think its just being stuck in shoes from 7:45:430 is just too long.. (especially because its usually longer since I tend not to go home after work)
I think this is a sign as I sit here typing this blog kinda wishing I had on different shoes. Obviously that is... to buy a new pair. If only stores would hurry up and get their spring line out -_-;;...
# posted by Diana: 2:27 p.m. |