2.15.2006
I'm definately sitting at work dwindling away some time until my lunch hour browsing through peoples blogs ... this was before now its after lunch and I'm blogging about a terrible terrible experience.So I'm going through blogs when I hit B-Chow's Blog. Lalala browse through and read the science jargon which I ultimately don't understand and then realize "HEY! I've been linked" ... my xanga that is since xanga won't let you link off to another website (i.e. blogspot). So I'm like "wow I haven't checked that in forever" and I click the link to see what the last thing I wrote was and you know make sure that it is being redirected to this blog. lalala loading time. then BAM freaking like 50 porn windows are now attacking me screen. I'M AT WORK! WTF the amount of alt+f4 that there was, was insane! and the entire time I'm just thinking a nice alteration of "shite shite shite, wtf wtf wtf". Xanga what the hell are you trying to do to me. that or B-chow why is my blogged hotlinked to pr0n?
So yeah definately can't check that out and fix it since I'm still AT WORK. Grar I did go to xanga.com and make sure it wasn't anything in my posts or on my end and it doesn't appear to be. All in all VERY unsettling. Lets hope to god they don't do computer checks. Honestly Oish...
Also whoever has Gmail get on it and start using gmail chat cuz I can use it at work and work is uberly boring and I need company so talk to me on gmail chat cuz my msn is open at home :)
Three and a half hours to go...
# posted by Diana: 12:20 p.m. |