header image

2.11.2006

Haven't posted in awhile, blame it on sleep deprivation.

Past week... weekend didn't do much, weather was gross so the weather wouldn't really allow for it. Did apply for VOC and am now officially a village orientation committee leader. Otherwise the byos lost their basketball game but the other team was really cute and called up "top notch score keepers" Christina and I got bored (mostly I) and made a two tier cake... and on Wednesday we had ourselves a delt meeting and I headed off to bomber/zoom for Homa/Jaspers Birthday.

So I just met Jasper that day and we had headed off to a pre bomber zoom party in which we watched our birthday kids get mightly drunk off various games. It was interesting cuz these were almost all people I didn't know well lol but whatever the liquor gets a flowing and everyone is friendly. Jasper breaks a hole in the ceiling by jumping and cuts his nose which they bandage up with hockey tape I think, Evan finds the remnants of something in the ceiling in a tupperware container. We are all disgusted. Off to bomber we go.

Image hosting by Photobucket

With Jasper and Evan take a gander who is who

Image hosting by Photobucket

With Kelly and Homa doing the obligatory birthday shots.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Morgan and Jeff wishing the two a happy birthday.

So Homa gets three lap dance, and then the boot out of the bar at nearly 11 and Jasper gets dragged out by the guys a little after 11. We're class man CLASS

I hope the two had fun and had a good morning after :)

This weekend went on an impromptu trip with Schram and Jacky to MOT where we drank ourselves stupid on batch and met up with Salim and Matt (Braces). Saw a couple other people like Racheal, Shannon, Davenport, Michelle Z etc. Many feds candidates actually lol. After that made a run through Laurier out of need to use their facilities and then ended up at Phils. Saw some more familiar faces along the lines of Mallory, Chris, Todd, Krish as well as people I had seen at MOT such as Jake the Civie!! It was an odd encounter that probably won't be remembered. Other then that saw a guy named Nick who I met once last term and his out of town friend Matt :) Drank some more and danced some more, talked a bit and had some fun. Got home the morning after at 9 ish and have been sleeping the day away intermingled with watching TV and eating.

Good times :) although I wish I had a camera.

[edit] I think that boy got me sick :( should have guessed when I saw the halls...[/edit]

# posted by Diana: 5:57 p.m. |