header image

2.03.2006

At work right now, currently on "lunch break" ... technically I still am for like another 5 minutes lol. Anyways facebook isn't working for me at the moment so I've decided to dwindle away some time by posting on this thing in some inane incoherent speech.

I have a french quiz next week and I really should spend some time over the weekend checking out the next chapter and maybe giving the next practise test a try. I'm a bit worried about my final seeing as I'm doing nothing to actually learn in this class and instead I'm just kinda you know fluking my way through it. Much love to the French majors for their assistance though.

Been planning out my schedule for the next term in the summer. Its a tad earlier then I'd like seeing as I have class at 10 am tuesday and thursday but its decently spaced out and I still have Fridays off. Not sure if I want to take history 254 (national history) or psychology 253 (social psych) though. I want some company in national (well really it doesn't matter lol but *shrugs*) and apparently Ennis has hard tests and well simply put that scares me cuz I have him for 2 classes... I actually have labs and tutorials too which brings my hour count up too 16 hours. Wow...

I've taken to writing letters at work to people so you know its something to do and such. Slightly more productive then just wandering around the internet. Funny thing there is a giant stack of folders beside me yelling to be coded and yet I just can't bring myself to do it.

I'll speed through it later... maybe in like 10 minutes or something... Hrm. I want to buy new shoes, I want to go see Tristan and Isolde, I want Christina to find her IDs, I want some more boy, I want ridesafe to start earlier aka when I get off work, I want Dan to hurry up with getting me that id, I want more income, I want to take off on a random spur of the moment trip, I want to pay off my osap so when I go on this random spur of the moment trip I don't get charged interest on my massive amount of student debt, I want my work day to be done, I want to find the initiative to start my work term report, I want to in a snap be bilingual in french so I can ace this class, I want to be on dean's honors list, I want my mail to hurry up and get here, I want to not have to register a credit card to paypal, I want way to much obviously. Wow I'm a needy kid. But as for this exact second I think my largest want... definately lotion. Preferably without antibacterial beads and with much moisturizer cuz my hands feel dry and its kinda gross.

Oh my happy news yesterday I got in a chat with dimples ( I want to add a mc thing to the end of it ... but its not my forte). So happy news is that he's legal, in my program, in my major, "friends" with super frosh, has a car. Unhappy news is that he's a local. Whats up with that? Honestly all of them just locals Cripes.

Also funny notion I recently got told that the fellow who covered himself in blueberry jam and tried to light himself on fire at the much music VJ search was definately Superfrosh... Surprised? No. Amazingly Proud? Without a doubt...

Okay time to get back to work/visit the muchmusic website to vote for the vjs/begin my letter to bren/figure out how to wrap hui's pressie and ship it to queens - without breaking it. Ta~

# posted by Diana: 12:35 p.m. |