2.17.2006
At work again, but I wasn't yesterday. Go SNOW DAY! although it wasn't snowing but instead was thunder storming with freezing rain. How pleasant apparently if you walked outside with an umbrella icicles would form off the ends. Spent the entire day reading the amusing tales of Tucker Max . Hilarious man but oh god the stories he has are a bit scarring.Wednesday went to Bomber gone wild and scored myself some tickets to see Pilate next week. Picutres are available on facebook and some key highlights would definately be K-Phan nearly winning a trip to Panama with her limbo skills, the pelvic thrusting of Tom Chwe and Jasper, the insane amount of party boying and well my first time playing zoom. and YES I did get schooled. Resume the zoom, prepare to consume... zoom. Although at least I didn't form a pattern what with the Vittamin, schwartz, profligiano, zoom trio. Good times and all the better since I got a snow day to help recover the next day lol.
So I'm going back to the T-dot and M.dot this weekend maybe with a brief stop over in the Uville? I doubt it actually but I have a Silverstein concert tonight with Ter-bear and then tomorrow it looks like we're going to Levels which will be an entirely different experience as I get to deal with toronto costs. I doubt my university wallet is going to be able to handle this.
Would you believe my mother actually told me not to come home this weekend? I keep getting told I haven't been seen in however long and then the morning I'm supposed to head home I shouldn't go back because the weather is terrible. Honestly, like i'm changing my plans. I need a hair cut SO badly this is insane my bangs reach past my cheekbones this is ridiculous (i had such an urge to write re-dunk-ulous... I tried).
Also apparently heading back to the home lands the week after as well to hit the slopes at blue mountain and you know celebrate the festive birth of Jason.
My sadder note is no tickets for Death cab for cutie/franzferdinand which actually makes me really sad. I love franz ferdinand lol and Lo and I were saying we should take one ticket and switch cuz he wants to see death cab but then you know you're going to a concert alone and thats a little sad.
PS Lo are we going to see city and color at the harborfront? Say yes and we can catch a weekend show NOT the one on thursday :P
and get your butt up here so we can go see neverending white lights :)
and... I'm thinking about going to Nada Surf still :) but thats like three weekends in a row in toronto and that is a lot of at home time man... not cool.
AHHH people come watch all these cracked out concerts with me! I'm kinda sad cuz of missing death cab and I'm not seeing Default (sorry terence!! but thursday in toronto and friends bday just made for a messy deal) and I missed the Panic! At the disco show in toronto and I missed Metric :(
This can't be healthy man... this is a lot of concert hahaha oh god I'm addicted.
AHHH!!! I can't find my ride to toronto...
I just time stamp these things cuz I definately don't write them all at once lol I started this post atl ike 8 something am and its nearly noon now... I do work a little bit inbetween my wasting of time :) but now its lunch break and I need to go find my drive to toronto cuz if he's not here I get to find another one haha oh god...
# posted by Diana: 9:57 a.m. |