header image

1.21.2006

This weekend Christina went home and left me all alone to fend for myself in the crazy world that is Waterloo. Obviously there were a couple happening parties so to speak but what was I to do without my proverbial wingman... especially since it appeared the majority of the female equation that I knew would not be attending. Obviously find others. Anyways, CEO's and Office Hoes hosted by our ever illlustrious Sigma Chi was a smashing success.

Ended up heading over there with Jackie and Salim and two of their friends who unfortunately at the door got turned away because they were underage...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Got ourselves added to the guest list and quickly got ourselves acquinted with the bartenders of the night Cara, Stephen and JC.

Image hosting by Photobucket

A lot of mingling and a lot of dancing and a LOT of picture taking. Chris asked me to play historian and so I tried unfortunately I got a lot of posed shots but its not too shabby.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

The highlight of the evening's attire was without a doubt Brock.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

How sexy is that? I mean honestly check that out lol. Also yes you can see underwear :)
All in all a good time and much thanks to Cip for driving me home.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Pictures are pending (aka I'm uploading them RIGHT NOW to image station but its being a biznatch and going at the speed of a snail.)

Otherwise work is in a slow mo kinda pace, spent most of the week filing, running convocation things and running transcripts. Monday is a bit of a scary though since that day is when grades become official... the words 800 appeared when we discussed how many transcript request forms we have. Its gonna be HECTIC. Oh well.. back to my picture organizing :)

[edit] link is up in the side bar :) for these pics. First Bomber and Beer Pong are still pending and god knows how much longer frosh week and halloween are going to take lol. Also I'd like to add in another memory which only those who stuck around for long after will remember. That would be Mariano singing the Beyonce part of Slim Thug's check on it... with dancing action. Forever engraved in my mind and I'd have it no other way. [/edit]

# posted by Diana: 1:44 p.m. |