header image

1.08.2006

So yesterday was an interesting day for a bunch of reasons including the most obvioius and best which is I got to sleep in finally! Otherwise though I headed off to Frontrow and ran into the ever illustrious Max in quiznos first which was awesome ^_^ had some dinner with my home girls

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

then walked my arse back home to figure out what we were going to do for the night. Pitstopped at the guys place and saw my SUPER FROSH! lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The one on the left (Jesse) is the one I saw. It was surprising but thoroughly entertaining lol.

Then went home grabbed Christina walked over to Bomber to see if we were going to there decided on a no although many many awesome awesome people were there (i.e. Steve, Vince, Dan, B-Chow... these are people I saw entering our beloved establishment). Anyways, changed our minds on what to do a bajillion times which includes going to bomber, going to Phils, going to Spurs and just going to the guys place. Our end decision is PHIL'S! So my first adventure there lol, not too shabby met a bunch of Kelly's friends ran into Isabel a drank a LOT lol. Some photos to help explain...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Random bits about Phils that I enjoy... super cheap drinks - mmm $1.75 drinks, $2.50 shots ^_^-, not all hiphop and rap music which I love but some variety is key and they play rock, alternative and indie rock I guess would be the name lol AKA stuff I listen to at home. Either way it was a nice change.

Then ate some pizza pizza and cabbed our way over to the guys place, had some interesting talk with Alex's brother Tim who is a character to say the least lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Got myself a massage and nearly fell asleep cuz I definately didn't get home until 5 am... But in the end it was another awesome night. The highs and lows seem to be key!

# posted by Diana: 1:54 p.m. |