1.29.2006
So this past week has been work based and we have been doing a lot of "lets give our coop students useless work" For instance I'm given a stack of SAT's and told to go file them then after this they tell Gavin to go pull all the SAT's from the files. Now I've taken to working on Delt stuff during work and checking my email every 5 minutes so I have more "work" to do. Last 15 minutes are always terrible its not enough time to start a new project but its long enough to have it be obvious that you're doing nothing. Ah well, I'm making new projects at work lol aka, working freak slow and doing things inefficiently.Otherwise this past Friday was the Sigma Chi Wine and Cheese, quite an event if I do say. I've realized how much I dislike wine but it was fun what with the semi formal attire. We had headed over to Kelly's to get ready then gone to Danielle's then headed to Weaver Arms

It was the epitome of class if I do say, the wine was flowing, there was cheese and veggies and the entire thing was very chill.

The music was so broadway it was awesome lots of beatles as well. Otherwise those it was lots of mingling with alumni and rush and low and behold who did I run into but Mubi!!

Apparently he had been hitting up the rush events but I never saw him... Oh additional side story, on Tuesday we had our first little meeting and it was like a social we chilled had deserts and it was a grand old time. Then 8 girls crammed ourselves into Steve Schamings car and we drove down to the sig house all piled out and crashed their spaghetti dinner for rush. Steve was pimp man! come on 8 girls there was like 3 girls prior to our arrival lol. Great time the guys were impressed I dare say. Also ran into guy I see everywhere and used to have class with and have been introduced to multiple times because I keep going "I've met you before" lol. Here's a pic with him and now I know his name is Nathan! I'm so on the ball

So we also took this as a time for the girls to get together and know each other we got to meet Lynsi and got to see Aimee, Homa, Noemi and Brenna some more. I also "met" Meghan... kinda. It was cool everyone is so awesome, makes me happy

Don't we look spiffy? So just to top it all off we had a bunch of toasts, piled in for group pictures and this is the end result...


Additionally Mariano was dancing to call on me byu Eric Prydz with massive amounts of pelvic thrusting (he was dancing with someone and yes movie proof is available). It seems everytime I go to Weaver Arms a new image of Mariano dancing is engrained in my memory... Oh Lord.
All in all more good times and tomorrow going to watch some movies :) Wonder whats in store for next weekend...
[edit] pictures are available in the side bar :) [/edit]
# posted by Diana: 1:06 a.m. |