1.16.2006
So the past weekend was pretty chill, a lot of at home time trying to catch up on the sleep I never get. Also got my first taste for beer pong (but not beer) at a party hosted graciously by our Sigma Chi boys.Christina and I actually arrived kinda early which wasn't a bad thing since it means we got a table fairly quickly (and by got I mean Nick made us play -_-;;) and it got crowded just as quickly.

Us playing against Taun and B-Chow. I would like to note we NEARLY won lol I managed to nail 4 cups and Vince got one for us at the beginning haha. It was a LONG game... then we play K-pho and Cassie who kinda raped us cuz I was useless and it was all Christina. Evidently BAD idea to chase the gross taste of beer away with vodka lol but I stand by my decision.
So while we're there meeting a bunch of new people and chatting with old friends, watching beer pong tournaments we also had a little reunion

Markham girls oh baby!! So we run into Shirley, some drama happens with useless thieves, we teach her how to party boy because obviously that is one of the most important things in the world!

Racheal and I partyboying as a demonstration to Shirley. After all this died down and the crowds were herded out you better believe though we got LOUDER! yes you might wonder how this was possible seeing as we were low on beer and there was only like 20-30 of us instead of hte previous over 100. Well it involves a beautiful game, an easy game, a game with no props!.... CHARADES!!


That lasted for hours oddly enough and we guess some WEIRD things... i.e. Rosencrantz and Gildernstern are dead ... that was slightly painful. Although the highlights would definately be Mariano and Rush Hour.
Good night, good times.
# posted by Diana: 7:43 p.m. |