header image

1.30.2006

Just got home from the craziest day lol. Headed out freak early today to the mall and purchased a WHACK load of stuff (no pics available until I get a new digi cam... or steal Christinas lol). Got myself a green T that I've been eyeing for like 3-4 months, a black blazer for $9.99!! marked down from $59.99 how score is that? some manic panic ultra violet hair dye. Got some A & W mmm burger I love it! I had gotten a bomber burger before and it just did saite the desire for artificial meat lol.

After this like one hour in the mall headed over to theatres to make use of some free movie coupons meaning I got 2 tickets 2 regular pops and a regular popcorn. Then the adventure ensued...

So first thing we watched was Underworld Evolution



Fun movie much of the blood and the gore and OMFG so much of Scott Speedman!! the sex scene was softcore man it was insane, like how did Len Wiseman direct that? Its his wife and Scott Speedman! You know its totally "Honey remember that time in Hawaii on the hotel room floor... not the honeymoon the other time... yeah do it like that" *shudder* But otherwise it was good I enjoyed it thoroughly

After that it was a hop skip and a step away when we entered into The New World



Awesome thing was that we didn't miss a minute of the movie just the previews so smeh. The movie itself was weird, lots of monologue, very pretty scenery but super artsy style almost. It was the easiest word will be unique. Either way haha Christian Bale, Colin Farrell, all making out with a 15 year old girl. The movie was made by these like 4 guys in the back who were talking through parts of the movie and we kept hearing things like "upnuckchuck" or something weird like that haha. They left early and I'm betting they were doing the same thing as us.

So we hav e an hour interlude before our final movie so we catch the last bit of Fun with Dick and Jane



That was weird... didn't see the beginning had a few funny jokes but it had a Baldwin (Alec to be specific) so whatever that was cool lol.

Chilled in the ladies room for a bit trying to get something out of Christina's eye then headed to the final movie of the day Chronicles of Narnia.



That was a fun movie although I kinda talked through many portions of it due to my utter irritation with the man woman I was sitting near as well as the brattiness of the children. Whatever though the effects were awesome, WETA out did themselves and the coloring was gorgeous...

So many movies then headed to campus for a basketball with the boys then headed home to cheese capelleti and this blog post.

Good times indeed... I love movies

# posted by Diana: 12:40 a.m. |