1.21.2006
I'm now the official owner of a "bus pass" thank you jodi :)Walking to Second cup to get the card though was a bit of an adventure, its wet and slushy and generally one can sum up the streets as gross although I would like to note the weather was fine.
So I'm standing on University at a set of lights I actually think they were the ones by south campus hall but whatever some what insignificant, when this car drives by and someone leans out the window and yells "call me" hand sign and all. Very disturbing becuase I couldn't tell if it was someone I knew or not. I think it is but the clothes didn't seem to fit and hell if I could tell whose car it was. Given how dark it usually is when I see peoples cars it could have been Kav's or Cips lol I can only kind of recognize interior.
Whatever... I need to clean my room >_<
# posted by Diana: 6:26 p.m. |