header image

1.07.2006

Been an interesting first week back, been heavily induced into the working world. I'm a MAIL GIRL! lol how freaking hilarious is that? yeah I open and distribute mail, also working on grade revisions, course overrides and transcript requests. So for those of you who are filling those things out you better believe I'm processing it lol.

Otherwise hit up fed hall with some Asian Laurier kids and what can I say but it was hardcore asian lol. Not really my scene but it was fun, no more dancing in heels I would think.

Next day went to Bomber. Yes we got in. How you might ask? We went at 6:30 for dinner! then left at 12:30 6 hours later lol. You would think thats too much time in Bomber, not at all!I assure you lol, had much of the booze and the wondering and the dancing and the people it was great times.

[edit]
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[/edit]

Now recently we went to BOT/Molly's and Spurs. Met a whack load of new engineers a lot of systems design lol. Got completed TANKED off batch. It was interesting actually had a lot of fun minus the "drama" at the end of the night lol. Whatever

[edit]
You can click the picture to take you to that imagestation as well :D working on getting other pictures lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pictures pending and full stories available on other blogs.
[/edit]

# posted by Diana: 4:23 p.m. |