12.09.2005
Year in Review meme: Take the first sentence (or 2) from the first post of each month of 2005. That's your year in review. Ganked JuliJan: I CAN'T EFFING SLEEP SO I'M GOING INSANE
Feb: Yesterday I stepped on the ice for the first time in like 4 years
Mar: I'm falling and there isn't anything to catch me
Apr: Its been fucking April Fools for like 2 hours and I'm already dealing with shit
May: Ganked from Isabel
Jun: spoke to teh "emo" one in forever. Brings back good and bad memories. I'm glad
Jul: AH!! busy arse weekend haha.
Aug: *screams* OMFG!!! I need to leave this hell hole of a place!!!!
Sept: I'm officially moved in, and hooked up with internet access as of 8:40 this morning. So for random updating info..
Oct: I don't know what to say..
Nov: Omg I'm so tired! I'm falling asleep in class and its sad cuz I definately got TONS of sleep recently... maybe its still recoil from the weekend
Dec: Haven't posted in awhile... life has been going in the same way, work a bit, party a lot, stress like no tomorrow.
# posted by Diana: 3:16 a.m. |