12.11.2005
So I've been doing notes for physiology 261 for what feels like a month but has really only been like a week lol. Basically chapter by chapter hand written notes. This is the slowest process known to man kind. I can usually read a 40 page chapter in an hour to an hour and a half. writing out these notes it takes me like a full day to do a chapters. Its physically painful. I'm currently taking a break because my hand has cramped up to a new form of painful. The irony is that I'm taking notes on pain. Now for my random todo listPSYCH 261 - ch.
I'm nearly half way there but I'm really scared I won't be able to finish these cracked out notes. Not to mention I'm completely neglecting my other classes. History should be okay thats on monday and its an easy 2 hours of studying if I'm lazy then like review prior to the exam. Little bit more antsy on Psych 291 which is after this exam I'll have like 12ish hours basically to study for that. Need to work through sample question and hopefully leech chapter summaries off someone cuz I'm not going to be able to read that entire text... well maybe I can but god knows I don't want to.
I'll NEED to read
Pelham Ch. 6 (153-169), 4 (99-111), 8, 7 (184-217), 9 (272-278)
okay thats actually not to bad... I can probably do that. Screw reading stanovich I suppose... althouhg I think that'll screw me over for mediation and confound. oh well *shrugs* physio first. Yet I still can't quite grip my pen yet. This is going to get very very difficult.
# posted by Diana: 5:39 a.m. |