header image

12.29.2005

Haven't posted in awhile... why you might ask? An amalgamation of things including the router being disconnected and living at the mall.

To elaborate...
Dec 21 - Got back to the M.Dot and wen to Markville with the 'rents
Dec 22 - Hauled myself back to the Loo to pick up my contacts
Dec 24 - Markville with Isabel
Dec 25 - family dinner, spent the night at Lo's with loads of other people in prep for Boxing Day... did I get any sleep? Nope..
Dec 26 - Hit up Yorkdale with freaking everyone then split up and went to Pmall with Ken L
Dec 27 - Went to Markville (yes again) with Lo, Ken L and Terence
Dec 28 - Went to Fairview with the parents
tmr... going to Vaughn Mills with the parental units...

That is a LOT of mall -_-;;

But not to say I don't have a good haul which includes...

[edit]
12 pairs of socks
4 pairs of shoes
1 winter jacket
6 sweaters
1 zip up hoodie
4 necklaces
6 tank tops
3 pairs of earrings
2 pairs of pants
3 collared shirts
3 "other" shirts
1 pair of gloves
2 bracelets
[/edit]

... not to mention I got some new perfume and my hair is cut and dyed to a nice magenta color. Gonna need to do some maintenance on it already though and apparently purchase a hair straightner (yeah I know wtf right?) pictures are all pending assuming I get a new digi cam -_-;; which will probably wait until like Feb.

Anywho, Happy Holidays to all I hopes its been a good one.

# posted by Diana: 1:58 a.m. |