header image

12.03.2005

Haven't posted in awhile... life has been going in the same way, work a bit, party a lot, stress like no tomorrow. Reentered my cooking/cleaning spree, which I will never understand. Also been reading many the novel. No not my text books like I SHOULD be. NOVELS. Thankfully I don't have that many of my books up here. Still physiology is calling me name and there is so little progress.

Also slightly nocturnal now sleeping at 7 am waking up at 5 pm...makes me wonder where all my time went to. Should also be working on a psych 291 assignment. Lots of time though right?

Its been so long... 11 .... thats not possible. is it? I never want this to happen again. Too difficult.

My thoughts feel so fragmented, so all over the place and its becoming increasingly difficult to make them coherent.

# posted by Diana: 5:07 p.m. |