12.22.2005
Back in the M.Dot... for now. But, since I kinda lose in life I need to get my arse back to the loo to grab my contact lenses. Been home grabbed some all you can eat Jap, hit up the mall got some new shoes and socks and it was good times till I was driving home trying not to fall asleep and realizing craptacular my contact lenses are still on my desk. MOFO, so now its 6 am ish I haven't been able to sleep properly (had a nap like thing from what 6 pm to 1 am? .. I woke up many times in between so I call it a nap) and I get to drive back up to waterloo to pick up my lenses and drop off some stuff along the way. Thank god the school isn't le uber far or else that would be le uber suck.# posted by Diana: 6:14 a.m. |