header image

11.17.2005

So I didn't go to class today... at all. I have never done that this term lol. Why you might ask? Well a slew of reasons, including but not excluded to...

- I no longer have a drive to my morning class
- I was out at the bomber yesterday
- Its SNOWING OUTSIDE!

as proof of the alleged snow I have photographic evidence.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Although when I was dressed and ready to walk to physiology it was hardcore snowing what with the wind and the crazy. So I opted to not go to the class I don't take notes in. Instead at home enjoying the warmth/cold of my indoorness.

Bomber yesterday was pretty awesome, not too crowded so a whack load of people I knew, met more so some other people I had previously met or so around excessivley. Discovered a new yummy cocktail well got the name of at least had it at the spurs prior which was last week.

Wow I haven't been on the ball with posting. Oh well *shrugs* C'est la Vie.

# posted by Diana: 2:28 p.m. |