11.27.2005
so currently my digi cam is out of batteries so I can't supply pictures but you can listen to my plight anyways.so, I keep purchasing peacock feather earrings. They generally aren't too pricy and seeing as how I'm a giant scam artist as it would be whatever. So I bought one pair and they've broken and I've lost one of the earrings. Quite saddening. But whatever. I'll buy a new pair as is per my logic that I MUST own peacock feather earrings. The new pair in which I purchase are FREAKING HUGE. like the first pair is like any other self respecting dangly earrings but these new things are like the size of a $20 bill. Some how I've managed to lose one. IN MY ROOM. Honestly this thing is freaking gigantic where in the world can it be? Its very very upsetting. But I'm also lazy and don't really want to bother looking lol. *shrugs* Hopefully I'll find it eventually...if not maybe pair number 3 will be the charm and I won't lose/break them.
[edit] so Christina is awesome and found my earring. Guess where it was....
IN MY SHOES!! why are my things always in my shoes?... such as my earrings, my contactsm eyeliner, eyeshadow, hair shine serum and i think my foundation at one point. Christina has also found her cell phone and I think a remote in her shoes. Whats with our things and their odd fascination with shoes??? [/edit]
# posted by Diana: 2:02 a.m. |