header image

11.01.2005

Omg I'm so tired! I'm falling asleep in class and its sad cuz I definately got TONS of sleep recently... maybe its still recoil from the weekend.

Its freaking hilarious I can't look them in the eye anymore... I can't believe he actually asked me what happened. All I could do was shake my head hang my head in semi shame and say "lets not talk about it"... my curiosity has been sparked though about why he can't ask his friend. Why ask me?

So confusing but yeah... apparently there were more questions and such and such and oh god. Yes, I'm aware that made no sense but I don't really feel like posting that stuff lol. If you understand props to you if not msn me.

Man i'm hungry... should have eaten when I was in the SLC earlier... maybe I'll be able to grab something between physiology and such ... Or maybe I just won't go to physio... so hungry and so tired. Beh... think I'll just go to the SLC and chill... Wonder if christina will make it to class...

I'm listening to meat packing lecture and I have no idea what they hell they are talking about we're discussing fat content in bacon.. okay i've completely tuned out and the dude beside me is sleeping.

I'm feeling sick ... either from hunger, sleep deprivation, sickness, stress or well what happened on the weekend... I lean towards stress/hunger. Another possibility cuz we're discussing how sausage is made and EW.

This class needs to end faster... and its over

Fin

# posted by Diana: 12:07 p.m. |