header image

11.19.2005

Nearly 8 am
I can't sleep
Still don't have pictures
Seems to be taking forever
I hate how I'm acting
I feel so blind
This is very frustrating
I'm overly neurotic
I wish that I didn't care
I hate my past
I don't want more
I just want my delusions to be true
I'm changing
and for the worse
There is so much pent up anger
I can't even begin to express
There are words I just can't say
or type
or write
I never realized how private I am
I can't crack
I've been so gaurded
I can't let that down
I won't let that down
Its all coming down
I'm so tired of taking care of everything
I want...
I can't even say it
Too much weakness
I hate being weak
I am so weak
Rebuild
with steel
no more glass
metal in the way
rusted by tears
hopefully not

# posted by Diana: 7:47 a.m. |