11.08.2005
My internet is completely cracked out... and by internet I mean computer. Who knows how long this is going to take to fix. Gonna need some computer formatting fun. Hopefully I can get that done thursday cuz I got an essay to write.My Marks are going down the drain. Bye Bye 80 average yet again... Oh how I wished. PSYCH 291 mark back was considerably lower then I wanted but it should be okay in the long run cuz of assignments. HRM was A LOT lower then I expected but not a bad mark really. Its really quite frustrating actually. Maybe if I actually went to class or paid atention I might actually know why my mark was so shoddy. Oh well, I really just don't care.
Well I do but I don't know other things seem more important at the time which is funny cuz they are not. I'm now very curious to see how I did on my psychopathology exam since I thought I did decent but then again I thought that with HRM too. I hate that when you think you do well but really its a bust.
Feeling a tad naseus as I tend to after getting back marks that aren't happy. Itws unnerving since I KNOW that my next mark back in some classes are gonna be bad. I hate that. Anticipating failure. Sucks so much ass. There are so many people looming around me.
I threw away marks and that makes me a little angry. Also I could really go for some leaving action. i don't want to stick around here. I wanna go home so very tired. BAH!
Oh cute boys, how I miss you. I need a perma distraction so badly. I'm going to need to own some midterms and finals. So neurotic. When did I become so neurotic. This can't be healthy. I can't stop shaking.
on a different note my teacher is retarded. In her mind 34 doubled is 74... try 68 OMG. I think a bunch of my brain cells just got wrecked.
AHHH stupid school, finals are gonna suck so much.
Wow I want to leave so fast. Its only 7:20... Christina won't get out of class until like 9:30... well earlier then that but AHH
Lovefest or intransit? questions questions.
i'm so jittery right now that i can't even really finish a thought how unhealthy. z-OMG AHHHHH
Okay I've had enough of this... really want to leave now... I think its just about time to go or like put in my headphones or something thats not productive.
Gross... its whiskey month at the lcbo ...
I'm out of here bah
# posted by Diana: 6:58 p.m. |