11.08.2005
Its 4:30 am... I finally finished studying Psychopathology (and by studying I mean reading the freaking textbook.) I procrastinated a tad too much and read 5 chapters in one day.OLP was freaking amazing and details with photos are pending right now... hopefully it should be my next post but seeing as how I'll be slcing it up tmr I doubt it. I love how my posts are not chronological. Points to discuss
The girl in the door
Mr. Green Jeans
Curly Haired frosh leader boy
pop girls
crazy girl
old woman
old man
blue haired kid
awesome music
Other thing today was the Much Music VJ search so must point out highlights of that, although not all that I saw
Del - flambe and dancing.. FLAMBE!!
Vince - stand up comedy
Kav - random stuff... involved hitting on the host and stripping
A bunch of other people did stuff too but I didn't see and at this hour I just can't recall what they did. Funny shite.
Sleepy time now... or I'm gonna try. Sweet Dreams or nightmares. whatever is your thing
# posted by Diana: 4:32 a.m. |